View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 04:59 PM   #6
bladefd
Good college starter

bladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Surprised by Kobe/Nash fitting together so well

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
I remember that game like it was yesterday. It was the lakers team that had Caron Butler, Lamar Odom, Brian Grant...etc.

Lakers were down 10 in regulation. They hit a bunch of threes to catch up and force overtime in the last minute. In over time it was close again. Kobe passed it to luke with about 2 seconds left. Rather than going up for the layup, Walton passed it back to Kobe who lost the ball, and at that point didn't even attempt to shoot. He slammed it down and screamed "SHOOT THE BALL!" at luke.

That game was always in the back of my mind for some reason....

Well, you were always the biggest Luke Walton fanboy (and only fan he has) so I can understand why you would remember it so vividly
bladefd is offline   Reply With Quote