View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 06:22 PM   #8
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year

DKLaker has not been impressing people
Default Re: Lakers all-white Xmas uniforms = a one-time thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
It reminds me of the rumor before the season started. The NBA was thinking of going European style, and putting a bunch of advertisements on the jerseys. A transaction that would have made nearly ever owner in the NBA rich. Something that could have avoided a future lockout.

What was your opinion on such a thing?

I would absolutely go nuts and storm the NBA office if they put ads all over the jerseys....1 small ad would upset me but more would push me off the cliff.
There has to be some end to the greed.....just because you CAN make a buck doesn't mean you should always do it.......kinda the sports equivalent to prostitution. I still struggle to stomach arena naming rights......it's better now because most arenas or stadiums are created with those names......unlike when the Forum became the "Great Western Forum"......it wasn't as bad because it was a fitting name that didn't sound like a bank.

Q: If you were offered a million bucks to put a company's name across your forehead and had to leave it on for the rest of your life.....would you do it?
I know some will answer yes
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote