View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 07:20 PM   #85
Round Mound
NBA lottery pick

Round Mound has an incredible reputation hereRound Mound has an incredible reputation hereRound Mound has an incredible reputation hereRound Mound has an incredible reputation hereRound Mound has an incredible reputation hereRound Mound has an incredible reputation hereRound Mound has an incredible reputation hereRound Mound has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: All-Time Starting team + 6th Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by La Frescobaldi
Pretty sure I'd select Sir Charles myself if I didn't think Kareem would be perfection playing the high post with Wilt Chamberlain on the low block.

Really almost comes down to height tells when choosing because Chuck just for example on the Dream Team was unearthly

That bench has got to have Kobe and LeBron, Sir C, just sure as your world

But a lot of guys are invisible on here. Where's Cowens? Havlicek? Frazier? AD and Big E or Connie FlyHawk? Lot of 80s greats have not appeared so far.... weirdest of all, have really not seen a ton of Kobe actually which is a bizarro fact for this board

Barkley is the Best Mix of Mid Range and Post Game Ever (Dantley Close By)

CAREER SEASON: 21.6 PPG at 58.13% Two-Point FG% on 12.9 Two-Point FGAs Taken Only

CAREER PLAY-OFFS: 22.5 PPG at 55.13% Two-Point FG% on 14.5 Two-Point FGAs Taken Only

Agree Havlicek is a Top 6-10 SF Ever (Bird, Lebron, Dr J, Elgin, Barry). Also Elgin Baylor Gets Underrated By Todays Fans the Dude Was The Best SF of the 60s.

The Reason Why I Would Have Hakeem in the Bench Was Because I Could Play Both Larry and Charles at SF From Time to Time Depending On Who You Play Against and They Both Have Perimeter and Half Court Offensive Games.

So I`d Put Hakeem at CF (Like Duncan Was But a Much Better Player IMO) to Compliment Larry and Charles in the Post. So You Can`t Double Barkley, Hakeem or Bird Or they Will Make The Pass Inside or the Perimeter.

Imagine a Team With Magic as PG, Jordan as SG, Wilt at Center (Best Rebounder and Paint Defender Ever, He Was Like Mark Eaton With David Robinson Like Athletic Ability) Hakeem at CF and Bird and Barkley at SF Combinations

You Got Defense in Hakeem and Wilt in the Paint and MJ in the Perimeter and You Have Offense in The Paint and Mid Range with Barkley, Hakeem, Wilt and Some Times Bird. You Also have a Great Passing and Creating Team With All of Them Together.

No Body Can Beat That Team Ever. Nobody!

Last edited by Round Mound : 12-28-2012 at 08:21 PM.
Round Mound is offline   Reply With Quote