View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 08:42 PM   #3221
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 3rd Annual ISH Money League

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
I can't believe after all of my belly aching and all of the talk about his wretched performances all year, Chris Johnson currently has almost 1,200 yards and five touchdowns, while averaging 4.7 yards per carry.

Bastard sucked just long enough to ruin my season.
and even with that late production, I still don't think I would want anything to do with him fantasy wise next year. He is just so hit or miss, for a first round pick I need consistency...maybe if he is a 4th rounder next year I consider.

should be noted that the 3 players that took a QB in the first round in this league all made the playoffs

I've argued the "wait on QB" line of thinking being bad for at leat 3 years now in here and I am still a firm believer it is a bad tactic...it's a passing league and an elite QB is just too important these days
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote