View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 09:17 PM   #10
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year

Default Re: Lakers all-white Xmas uniforms = a one-time thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
I would say a million isn't enough lool.

I can see where you're coming from though. I would suppose that this can be done, but in a controlled manner.

Take for example nationally televised games. They are always taking an extra 15 minutes to start after their reported tip-off time. My idea for the NBA is this:

If you want to put ads on our jerseys, you only do it on nationally televised games. Some teams don't even get airtime, which sucks to be them lol. As for the playoffs, you do not think of EVER requesting ads on jerseys. Playoffs are a time of basketball where players don't get paid a salary, and they go out to compete in a manner which displays their love for the game. If the players play for the love of the game during this part of the season, then there should not be any sort of money talks involved either.

What would you think of this idea? I think its pretty good. but of course, I know that most fans and players would rather not wear them at any time.

I'm not for them at any time for any reason.......but IF they want to put them on the warmups I wouldn't object.......eh......not too loudly
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote