View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 12:12 PM   #1
dd24
College superstar

dd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Pistons Still Interested In Cousins

I'm not sure who they would be able to trade for him, but there's interest. I really wouldn't want to give up Drummond. That would give us 3 big guys in Drummond, Monroe, and Cousins. It actually doesn't make a ton of sense to me for the Pistons to try to get him. Although, he would be amazing next to Monroe.

Quote:
Front-office sources say that Boston and Detroit, just to name two teams, have let it be known that they are highly interested if and when Cousins does become available. Rest assured there will be more.

The early word from the DeMarcus Cousins trade watch, according to the latest rumbles on the personnel grapevine, is that Kings co-owners Gavin and Joe Maloof remain reluctant in the extreme to part with their young big man, especially at a time when -- after three suspensions already this season -- Cousins' trade value isn't exactly on the upswing. ESPN.com
dd24 is offline   Reply With Quote