View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 04:10 PM   #58
kNIOKAS
Medium Rare

kNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: I envy the man who taps the greatest ass I've ever seen

You can talk latinas and black girls all you want, but let me decide on my white girls.

The decent white girl doesn't need an elephant ass. A bit wider hips and a curve on the back is enough. TBH, that is actually a lot to ask from a white girl, but for sure she doesn't need more than a medium size ass.
kNIOKAS is offline   Reply With Quote