View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 05:56 PM   #12
kNIOKAS
Medium Rare

kNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Nation-State Draft 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
So we are being rated on invasions and conquering?
I think not so much that... I suppose I won't be placing USA that far ahead others from the get go. You really have to work it up... It's easy to pick one of the biggest countries in the world, almost forming its own continent, and say - look, we have abundant resources - but it's other thing to protect them. I'm saying USA is successful historicaly not because the geography of it (easy to protect/vast resources), but because of it plus nobody was really looking.
kNIOKAS is offline   Reply With Quote