View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 06:24 PM   #5
Loneshot
(◣_◢) CoLa

Loneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: What's the point of cops?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kews1
How are people going to end up in prison without and cops to do that job for us, do you expect people to start handing themselves in to prisons after they commit crimes...

I'm sure we can find more effective ways than your local police when it comes to arresting someone. The problem i'm referring to is that they hardly ever stop serious crimes. They come in after the crime is done to find out who did it and arrest them. We need to prevent the crime in the first place, and i'm beginning to wonder how cops play into that role.
Loneshot is offline   Reply With Quote