View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 08:52 PM   #26
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Nation-State Draft 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by blablabla
How much time does TimmyD have left
To my distaste...lol....Anti Hero has gone with the option of giving everyone any needed amount of time to select. (During the first round) Which is generally ok overnight but not as a pleasant a notion during regular hours.

I guess Timmy said yes and left without realizing its commenced.... He's usually solid about PMing picks.. but I guess you gotta know we rolling before he starts pmimg..
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote