View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 09:23 PM   #11
LamarOdom
Banned

LamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What's the point of cops?

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
This is one of the stupider threads i've seen on this board. Think on that for a second.

I agree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by macmac
These are questions I would ask myself when I was 5-6yrs old, before I realized the world isn't perfect and society isn't a flawless system of co-existence

This.

Any adult human with common sense should know the answer to this.
LamarOdom is offline   Reply With Quote