View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 09:43 PM   #121
red1
Dinosaurs

red1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: I envy the man who taps the greatest ass I've ever seen

Quote:
Originally Posted by LamarOdom
Well I won't go around and look for Somali people to smell but I've been reading some now from what I've found on Google search and too many people describe the smell that I felt to be a coincidence, sry bro it must be something y'all eat.
Listen bro there is literally nothing we eat that would make a weird stench, go to a somali restaurant yourself and try that shit out. Not only will you love the food, you will realize that none of it has a strong smell.

You are arguing with a somali person and trying to tell me that we smell bad, this is the equivalent of me going up to a white person and trying to convice him that his race smells bad. Not once in my 23 years of life have I heard someone say somali people smell bad, now stop badmouthing my people, stop arguing and acknowledge the fact that your accusation is baseless and in bad taste.
red1 is offline   Reply With Quote