View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 01:05 AM   #2647
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: MMA Discussion/News thread

wow, just wow...

well, junior did not come out crisply at all. i think he was expecting the onslaught from cain and went in to a more defensive mode early. if he had just fenced in and out with the bombs as usual, i can't help feeling that he would have been better served.

but great heart and resilience and second wind by junior. i thought for sure he was finished a couple times.

cain, i was a little surprised to see how tired he got by the end. but working for all those takedowns is obviously exhausting.

anyway...

¡¡¡CAIN VELASQUEZ!!!

gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote