View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 02:19 AM   #172
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Timmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: ISH Gaming Diary Thread

Playing SSX.

This game is a great entertainment package. The Kilimanjaro decent was one of the single greatest pleasures I've had playing a video game in a long time. The music, the visuals, the gameplay itself, the rewarding feeling of completing an oftentimes difficult challenge... this game is very sneakily great.

It's only wrench is replay value. I suppose getting online will help, it's a good party game, but I just don't see myself really playing it over and over again.
Timmy D for MVP is online now   Reply With Quote