View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 10:35 AM   #3073
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Nick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: 2012-2013 English Premier League Thread (La Liga, Serie A, etc.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJJ
"He was injured last year" - He played 95% of the games
"He scored just as much last season" - Scored 50% less per game
"He crosses just as much right now" - Only a single assist all year

So either I'm going to believe that the couple of games I saw of Bale he simply played exceptionally selfish and he usually doesn't play like that at all, and the fact that he suddenly scores twice as many goals and makes virtually no assists is a severe statistical anomaly. Ooor I'm going to believe bruinlove is simply talking out of his ass again.
You don't watch him play, therefor you have no idea how he plays. Stats are a dumb way to judge a player, according to stats John Obi Mikel is the same as Xavi.

Form your own opinion about Gareth Bale, just know that it is wrong and he's far from selfish.
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote