View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 11:40 AM   #257
plowking
well DENG

Default Re: Ish Official Fit-club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinder
Just put up 300 lbs on the bench today (10 reps - I weigh 165). First time I tried anything above 250 and was surprised at being able to do it without too much trouble, meaning I probably should have been able to do it weeks ago. I used to always work out hard but I never pushed myself like I have been the past 2-3 months and I'm seeing really good results. I'm more ripped and stronger than I've ever been and weigh 25 lbs less than I did a few months ago. I think using Krealkalyn has contributed quite a bit as well.

You put up 10 reps of 300lbs at 165lbs? And this was after just getting into the gym hard again the last 2-3 months?

You basically have world class strength, if you put it up without too much trouble. Being able to rep out 10 at essentially almost double your bodyweight, would put you at an elite level, even at lifting. 300lbs for 10 roughly translates into 400lbs lift for a one rep max. Do you realize how shit strong you have to be to lift 2.5 times your bodyweight? And you make it seem like an easy feat? Why don't you lift professionally?
plowking is offline   Reply With Quote