View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 11:06 AM   #263
plowking
lifelong rockets fan

plowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Ish Official Fit-club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinder
Ignoring the mocking tone - I've been lifting consistently for years, I said I hadn't pushed myself as hard as I had been in the gym the last 2-3 months. I'd been regularly benching 240-250 for a while when I was 190+ but never tried anything higher after the weight loss. As for the 10 reps, I didn't say they were all perfect form and "not too much trouble" meaning I didn't feel dead after doing them. Anyway, I put up 300 on the smith machine bench and don't really care about proving it further to a dude on the internet.

A professional lifter...lmao, I'm in medical school; I'd never entertain the thought of such a shit job

There was no mocking tone, but clearly you took offense.

No need to dismiss or lower professional lifting. Was just asking why you don't do it considering your strength and somewhat interest if you're keen enough to post progress in this thread.
plowking is offline   Reply With Quote