View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 11:14 AM   #264
Grinder

Grinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Ish Official Fit-club

Quote:
Originally Posted by plowking
There was no mocking tone, but clearly you took offense.

No need to dismiss or lower professional lifting. Was just asking why you don't do it considering your strength and somewhat interest if you're keen enough to post progress in this thread.

Eh, then I apologize for coming back at you that hard. 300 lbs - I'd call my max bench press, meaning I can probably do 4-5 with proper technique. I've never tried one rep maximum because I don't trust a spotter enough with such heavy weight but I'd venture to say it's around 310-315 and not much more than that. I haven't tried 300 again since that day but I'm putting up around 3x8 at 250-260 on my chest workout days.

How much do you typically bench, deadlift, and barbell row?
Grinder is offline   Reply With Quote