View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 12:14 PM   #370
andremiller07
#QuincyAcy Fan

andremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: 2012/13 Observation Deck

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGotACoolStory
Cauley-Stein is might be the best NBA player on UK. He has some freakish tools.

Yeap I hope he stays more than one year tho imo if he comes to the NBA he will be stuck on the bench for a couple years while they work on his overall game. Better for him to actually play but yeah I liked him the first time I saw him play this year.

Also what do people think of CJ Leslie being a SF in the NBA?(I think hes to skinny to be a PF) His mid range jumper is nice and hes a pretty sick athlete moving up/down and side to side. He can post up but does not really have the best handle but imo I could see him being a bigger Ronnie Brewer and make finishes of cuts, offensive boards and moving without the ball as a back up in the NBA.
andremiller07 is offline   Reply With Quote