View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 12:14 PM   #370
andremiller07
#QuincyAcy Fan

andremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 2012/13 Observation Deck

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGotACoolStory
Cauley-Stein is might be the best NBA player on UK. He has some freakish tools.

Yeap I hope he stays more than one year tho imo if he comes to the NBA he will be stuck on the bench for a couple years while they work on his overall game. Better for him to actually play but yeah I liked him the first time I saw him play this year.

Also what do people think of CJ Leslie being a SF in the NBA?(I think hes to skinny to be a PF) His mid range jumper is nice and hes a pretty sick athlete moving up/down and side to side. He can post up but does not really have the best handle but imo I could see him being a bigger Ronnie Brewer and make finishes of cuts, offensive boards and moving without the ball as a back up in the NBA.
andremiller07 is offline   Reply With Quote