View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 05:41 PM   #40
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Timmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Source: Jets want Vick

I would love to see Vick go to the NYJ on one hand, because I think it would be a disaster and I love seeing the Jets in disaster mode as currently constituted. (Coaches, staff, locker room, etc.) On the other hand the NFL is far more fun when Vick is playing well, and I don't think that staff is going to remain so the new staff doesn't deserve it.
Timmy D for MVP is online now   Reply With Quote