View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 06:14 PM   #106
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Week 17 Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmy D for MVP
Still fading left.

Anyone a kicker on this board? He's left footed, does that mean he's not finishing his kicks like a golfer would hit fades if he doesn't push the head through straight?

I was never a kicker during my days but I'm guessing it has to due with the ball placement. If the ball is on the left hash-mark for a lefty it's going to be difficult as the kicker takes his steps on the right side and when he goes in for the kick he's basically running in from the right side. I can't really explain it to well
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote