Thread: Happy for GP
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2006, 06:57 PM   #1
RainierBeachPoet
NEVER forget da SONICS

RainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Happy for GP

it was good to see gary contribute the heat's championship with his key shots.

as one of my all time favorite sonics, i am glad he got his ring.

i would love to hear what howard shultz has to say. or is he too busy trying to lobby for the arena's corporate welfare?

gary is a free agent and will probably re-sign with the heat-- he's no fool. but how great would it be if he could finish his career here in seattle. it would be more entertaining than earl watson...
RainierBeachPoet is offline   Reply With Quote