View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 01:55 AM   #49
KG215
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Which is more impressive?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yao Ming's Foot
Why is that my context (strength of defense and record of opposing teams) is dismissed as agenda or bias yet your desired context (teammate star power) is valued?

Especially since there is a clear relationship between opposing defensive strength impacting individual playoff stats yet little to no demonstrated impact of star teammates impacting individual playoff stats.

I can only shrug my shoulders at your reasoning.

Where did I say strength of defense and record of opposing teams wasn't valued? But that shouldn't be all the variables that are included in this particular argument. Strength of defenses and opponent's records are important. But so are things like role on the team and who their teammates were.

So I can only shrug my shoulders at only including certain things that fit your agenda and ignoring other things that don't.

KG215 is online now   Reply With Quote