View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 08:08 AM   #389
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Week 17 Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pacers4ever
Where in the world did I say he didn't I basically said RG3 outplayed both of them this year leading them to the playoffs.
You took a shot and said Eli embarrasingly lost and put him in the same sentence as Romo. It's like five posts ago. It also kind of takes a shot at RG3 - he's been freaking awesome, it sounds like Romo and Eli just sucked and this rookie outplayed them.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote