View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 08:24 AM   #391
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Week 17 Discussion Thread

I think the thing i argue about Romo is Cowboy fans seem to want to argue he's already had these type of victories practically because it's just a manner of time. He's already 33 and he's made a habit of not playing well (what they need him to do) in these type of games. It may change one day and he'll have a nice run but i'm not seeing evidence of it except hope.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote