View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 09:42 AM   #581
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2012/2013 Official Game Comments Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
Watch them both, just be mindful they were down 27 to the Kings.

Felton is out a minimum of 4 weeks with a broken finger.

Melo is day to day with a hypextended knee.

Amare is planning to play tomorrow, but hasnt officially committed.
I've just watched the game against the Suns. Tyson had some rare moves in that game (turnaround in the post,mid range jumper...).
J.R. and Kidd
I don't think I'll watch the Kings game. I guess it's a good thing I missed the game after all with how it ended

I really hope Amare will play against Portland,I'm excited to see him play. Especially if he improved his post game as some people were reporting.

Copeland looked pretty solid against the Suns and judging by boxscore he looked even more impressive against the Kings.

Ronnie Brewer's horrible shooting streak now reached 10 games without a made three. He's missed his last 13 three point attempts. His defense isn't as good as advertised. Guy played excellent early in the season but has turned into a liability on offense.

Last edited by Clutch : 12-31-2012 at 09:46 AM.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote