View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 01:27 PM   #193
LamarOdom
Banned

LamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Nation-State Draft 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti Hero
I totally understand.... but does it really look like we're going for the same people????

Good point you go for Stalin I go for Hitler.

Anyway I have decided my picks are useless to PM because someone will probably pick them BUT if it gets to my turn can't we take a pause for today? I got some work to do then going to a damn party won't be available until at least 2-3 am.

After all it's new years eve!!
LamarOdom is offline   Reply With Quote