View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 02:28 PM   #195
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Nation-State Draft 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by LamarOdom
Good point you go for Stalin I go for Hitler.

Anyway I have decided my picks are useless to PM because someone will probably pick them BUT if it gets to my turn can't we take a pause for today? I got some work to do then going to a damn party won't be available until at least 2-3 am.

After all it's new years eve!!
The draft waits for no one.. Well apart from their allotted grace time..
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote