View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 01:42 PM   #2581
KevinNYC
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford

KevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What are you reading?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
Yeah, part of me really admires the hell out of his creativity and approach but another part of me thinks his work can be amateurish.

I saw critique that said the second book was weaker because he was relying on research he himself did not conduct and he wasn't as skeptical of it as he should be, but he and Dubner both seem to really enjoy being contrarian for its own sake.
KevinNYC is offline   Reply With Quote