View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 07:32 PM   #55
Bandito
NBA Role Player

Bandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Which is more impressive?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRR3
*whining like a ugly b1tch*
I don't defend anyone, I talked about any player equally. Compare to people like you and pauk who defend one player I talk about what I think about any player equally. I even defended Lebron when I have to against Kobe trolls. If I am going choose a side I choose the side not with Lebrontards or Kobe trolls...

I do not side with anyone...specially not an annoying troll like you.
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote