View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 10:02 PM   #15
BuffaloBill
Half Man

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Official No Fap 2013 Challenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallsOut
I forgot what my record was for 2012. I'm going play it safe and say 6 days straight without fapping. That only held up for a few months though. My actual goal for this year isn't so much how many X days straight I can go without fapping, its more of how consistently I can maintain the long stretches between each fap. Ideally once a week is okay, but I have to do this for the entire year.

I feel you. Once or twice a week is more than reasonable.
BuffaloBill is online now   Reply With Quote