View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 02:12 AM   #123
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: I envy the man who taps the greatest ass I've ever seen

Quote:
Originally Posted by red1
Listen bro there is literally nothing we eat that would make a weird stench, go to a somali restaurant yourself and try that shit out. Not only will you love the food, you will realize that none of it has a strong smell.

You are arguing with a somali person and trying to tell me that we smell bad, this is the equivalent of me going up to a white person and trying to convice him that his race smells bad. Not once in my 23 years of life have I heard someone say somali people smell bad, now stop badmouthing my people, stop arguing and acknowledge the fact that your accusation is baseless and in bad taste.

I like that black raw african soap you guys make. My local mosque sells them by the bar and it's headed by a Somali imam.

Much mor enatural smell than Irish Spring lol.
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote