Thread: Chris Smoove
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 04:15 AM   #15
BuffaloBill
Blue Bomber

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Chris Smoove

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rake2204
I respect what you guys are in to, I just haven't ever been able to see the point or merit to watching NBA 2K commentaries. I like playing NBA 2K, I just don't like watching someone else play it on YouTube while they talk about their fictional careers. It's altogether a strange phenomenon to me.

I understand where you're coming from. But some people just like to watch other people play, especially if they're good. His videos are also very informative while being comical at the same time. I always learn a lot of new things from his commentaries.
BuffaloBill is offline   Reply With Quote