Thread: Chris Smoove
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 05:43 AM   #16
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Chris Smoove

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rake2204
I respect what you guys are in to, I just haven't ever been able to see the point or merit to watching NBA 2K commentaries. I like playing NBA 2K, I just don't like watching someone else play it on YouTube while they talk about their fictional careers. It's altogether a strange phenomenon to me.

I think part of what I like about it, is seeing how creative the commentators can get with their particular player. Turn him into a functioning character, add some cool side stories that aren't a part of the game.

Call it a mini soap opera almost with some. But the creativity is what keeps me watching.

Some commentators just show every match they do and say the same stuff over and over, and talk about pretty nothing except the gameplay being shown. I like commentators who can add a spin and new dimension to their videos.
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote