View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 09:08 AM   #3
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: whatever you do, don't ever sell sh!t on ebay

I've made literally thousands upon thousands of dollars on ebay so i disagree 100%. Ebay also has made it that if you ship with a tracking number it's pretty hard for people to try to get over on you.
niko is online now   Reply With Quote