View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 11:02 AM   #577
Zan Tabak
Only the finest

Zan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Raps Forum Keeper League Season Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by FCardelle
I am firmly against a change mid season that can affect the final standings. Rapsfan has less games played than I do, so this change in the rules would be an advantage for him.

Going back to the old rule wouldn't make that much of a difference, I can only remember one time I actually didn't get the FA I wanted (Amir Johnson) which turned into Dudley. Whom I like better anyway.

I think your taking this a bit too serious. Having to wait to see if you get an FA slows down the game. And quite frankly makes it boring. Remember its all about having fun, and this FA system doesn't add to that.

Annnnd winning a league based on 'more games played' is cheap. A true champion wouldn't want to do it that way. jmo
Zan Tabak is offline   Reply With Quote