View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 06:28 PM   #49
kNIOKAS
Medium Rare

kNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: My Ban Proposal To This Site: 3 Lies And You're Out Rule

For some reason I like Euroleague. He calling out others for lying, lies and stuff of that origin is phenomenal. He is really into this lying game. Nobody calls others for lying these days, right? For bullshitting, playing, cheating, but nobody uses the word liar with such a stinging notion. L-y-i-ng. I get a sour feeling saying this.

I love me Euroleague.
kNIOKAS is offline   Reply With Quote