View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 07:35 PM   #23
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Happy New Year, InsideHoops people!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenleomessi
i dont know what happened but im at a hospital, there are no doctors or people around here i think im alone
well, at least they have wireless
Google 28 days later. That is what is happening to you. Good luck. Yes, Messi is a zombie now too.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote