View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 08:21 PM   #593
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Raps Forum Keeper League Season Six

I actually pretty much remembered FC being one of the guys who said he preferred the continuous waiver but I figured it'd be impossible to get him to admit that so I just posted it up instead so there wouldn't be anymore dispute. I like FC as a poster, he doesn't cause (much) drama anymore. But being straight forward and honest is not one of his strong suits. Then again, as he said those qualities actually seem to help him with regards to the league so more power to him.

And yeah, I do also recall brwnman saying that he doesn't like how the top players keep getting recycled and never fall to the draft. So if you don't think lowering the keepers to 3 instead of 4 (essentially putting 13 more top players in the pool) what else do you think would accomplish that as effectively as that?
bokes15 is offline   Reply With Quote