View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 11:21 PM   #27
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2013 Celebrity deaths

It's a safe bet that someone older might die, so I'll base my answers on that fact.

Dick Cheney
John McCain
Betty White
Hughe Heffner
Bill Russell (I hope not, but he is in his late 70's)
Jerry Buss
Arnold Schwarzenegger (all those steroids early in life can't have been good in the aging process)
George Bush, Snr.
Shirley Temple
Zsa Zsa Gabor
Keith Richards
Mohammad Ali

Last edited by Scholar : 01-01-2013 at 11:23 PM.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote