View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 12:30 AM   #1
maybeshewill13
**** u Thabo u ****

maybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Clippers' Opponents During Their Streak Have a Combined Record of 164-234

From Reddit user "I_AM_LARS"

Quote:
Clippers' Opponents During Their Streak Have a Combined Record of 164-234 (or .412, good for 10th in the East)

Their opponent with the best record is Chicago, 3 games over .500 in the Eastern Conference
They have played 5 current playoff teams (Chi, Mil, Den, Min, Bos), the 5, 6, & 8 seeds in the East and the 7 & 8 seeds in the West
Their opponents on the second night of back-to-backs have been Toronto, Charlotte, and Utah

The streak is impressive because it shows that the Clippers can consistently beat teams that they should beat, but these 17 games have been an absolute cakewalk of a schedule. They played 4 current playoff teams in December, but the other 4 months that are fully within the season have them playing 10, 9, 6, and 8 current playoff teams.

Not hating, just the FACTS sons.

NOW DROWN ME IN A SEA OF DOWNVOTES, YOUR HATRED FEEDS MY SOUL

Not hating, just interesting.
maybeshewill13 is offline   Reply With Quote