View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 09:56 AM   #24
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Black Monday Thread (Firings)

Quote:
Originally Posted by irondarts
Dirk Koetter is a very well respected offensive mind and is known for developing QB's and running an explosive offense. A lot of people credited him with having a huge role in the Falcons success this year because he transformed their offense from the vanilla run dominated offense Mularkey ran and implemented a pass heavy attack that fully utilized Julio Jones and Matt Ryan.

He's only been a Head Coach at the College level, but he had great success at Boise State (20-5 in his last 2 years at Boise) and had middling success at Arizona State. His high point at ASU was 2004 when they went 9-3.

Overall I think he'd be a good choice. Definitely is a great offensive mind.

Him or mike McCoy I wouldn't mind. I'd like an offensive minded HC.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote