View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 12:48 PM   #23
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 2013 NFL Draft Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmy D for MVP
All the teams need to do that this year imo. I don't know how many veteran QB's are out there that can be gotten but not one QB looks to be worth a 1st round prospect.

I HAD heard Glennon being the top QB but he's a project, just like Smith will be. You would be hard pressed to select someone like that so high.

Someone will reach because that's just how it works but I feel like that GM will be putting his neck right on the block.

I think there's alot of decent QB options out there veterans or young players. Carson Palmer and Alex Smith are the two best options and I think they both can be very good next season.

Then there's unknown/young QB's like Flynn, Clausen, Cousins, etc, that can be worth a shot.
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote