View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 11:55 AM   #4
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Something I'd Like to Say

Quote:
Originally Posted by onewickedlady
Timmeh--I feel like I've gotten to know you somewhat over the years, watching you mature from a high school kid to a grown man. I hate to think of you disappearing forever and will miss you.

Keeping you in my prayers while you work out your life. It can be tough, I know that for sure. I hope that you create a measure of peace and contentment in this new year.

owl

This
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote