Thread: 03-04 Pistons
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 08:49 PM   #13
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 03-04 Pistons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draz
Me and my barber was JUST talking about this during my cut. The Pistons were an amazing team, man, what the PHUCK happened to them?
They just couldn't bridge the gap. Some great teams are fortunate to be able to piece one era to the next, Detroit couldn't make it happen. Joe Dumars catches a lot of flak and he undoubtedly made mistakes, but it's tougher than some people realize to take a team with a slowly aging core and trying to ensure you re-bolster the lineup without giving up on the current squad.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote