View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 10:57 PM   #304
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

It's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Brooklyn Nets 2012-2013 Post Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasher
Does any team get away from what's working more that The Nets?
I wonder if they talk about the roller coaster from the first half to the second? Why do they change their entire play style from one half to the other? I was seriously about to blow up if the Nets lose this game after going up by 23.

Deron with 18 points, 13 assists, and 5 steals. The Nets need a great January. I predicted 8-2 in our next 10. So far we're 1-1. The Nets are not a bad team, they just went through a bad stretch and they need their confidence back. Great start to the New Year. We cannot let down against Washington though. Not one bit. They beat Miami.