View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 12:32 AM   #306
alwaysunny
in Brooklyn

alwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Brooklyn Nets 2012-2013 Post Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's A VC3!!!
I wonder if they talk about the roller coaster from the first half to the second? Why do they change their entire play style from one half to the other? I was seriously about to blow up if the Nets lose this game after going up by 23.

It's baffling because in the post game interview PJ literally said "I wasn't worried about the 3rd quarter". I'm like dude, I know interviews aren't to be taken seriously and elite team like the Thunder are expected to make a run..but seriously? After what happened to last game? Not that I have a problem with him or anything. He probably secured a head coach spot with this win.

Best win of the season. Anyone disagree?