View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 02:13 AM   #658
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Raps Forum Keeper League Season Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by brwnman
Now I can't keep my options open with keepers? DeMarcus is ridiculously overrated as a big. He gives you rebs + steals. Hurts you big time in FG%. Nene as a 6th rounder is s steal. Especially when Wall comes back. He's been heating up lately. I'm open if anyone wants to send me a better offer for him...
You get angry at RF and threaten to get rid of players for the hell of it and next thing you know you're shipping off Cousins for Nene? You cannot convince me that it wasn't done purposefully because you were upset about not getting your way. You flat out said you were gonna do it and then you went out and did it. Lopsided deals happen where one manager outwitts the other. I'm fine with those, but this one was done with a specific purpose and that's why it shouldn't be tolerated.
bokes15 is offline   Reply With Quote