View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 04:24 AM   #667
lilbeastnani
InsideScoops

lilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputation
Default Re: Raps Forum Keeper League Season Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by brwnman
do what you gotta do. I've been using things in context the entire time. Coming out with facts when you said it was decided before the draft which was a lie. Never was it ever made official, been proven. Regardless, do what you gotta do. I'll be making some trades...

Quote:
Originally Posted by brwnman
I proposed a way how the draft can actually be loaded with more top-end talent and forces you to draft a lot better than now. No keepers in the first 2 rounds. There's no strategy involved in keeping Lebron as your first rounder. Or Durant, or CP3, etc. It's just about having those guys on your team at the end of the year. I can just go back and forth with a guy trading Paul and Durant year after year so I can keep one of them until they are out of their prime.

4 keepers rewards you for drafting well, and being active on the waivers. As it stands with 3 keepers, I have no reason to play. I got my keepers; I can be inactive the rest of the way...

And then shortly after that, you ship out Cousins for Nene. Yea.... i'm sure you did it for Nene's great value and had absolutely nothing with the temper tantrum you were throwing.
lilbeastnani is offline   Reply With Quote