View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 09:59 AM   #6
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Your top games for 2012

ACIII.

Sleeping Dogs is pretty much neck and neck. I need to get my Sleeping Dogs back from my buddy so I can pull down some of the DLC.

And The Walking Dead. I'm not even sure how to fully describe that game, other than the fact that it was a riveting experience.

I really didn't play that much.

I simply couldn't get into RE6, which was a huge disappointment.

And I just haven't started Hitman yet.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote